Dr. David Stadtfeld
David is a senior associate at Arnecke Sibeth Dabelstein.
- Admitted to the German bar 2020, joined ARNECKE SIBETH DABELSTEIN in April 2022
- Lawyer with a focus on sports law, commercial law and dispute resolution
- Professional experience: Legal Counsel (Syndikusrechtsanwalt) at DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH / Bundesliga International GmbH (2020 – 2022)
- While writing his doctoral thesis, he worked several years as a research assistant for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP in the dispute resolution practice group (2015 – 2018).
- Doctoral thesis in the field of private international law relating to civil procedure on the following subject: “Annex Competences in the Forum of Tort and in the Forum of Contract under the Regulation EU No 1215/2012 (Brussels Convention)”
- Legal clerkship in Wiesbaden with stages i.a. at FC Bayern München AG, Permanent Mission of the Federal Republic of Germany to the United Nations in New York, and Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte in Munich
- Studied at the Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz (2010 – 2015); Colorado State University, Pueblo, CO, USA (2011)