Contemporary Issues in Sports Law and Practice 2019
The DMU BASL sports law mini-conference on the 1st November 2019 at De Montfort University. Contemporary Issues in Sports Law and Practice 2019 is half day mini conference to explore topics in this rapidly changing arena.
- Dr David McArdle, Head of Law, University of Stirling, will be giving his now annual topical lecture.
- Ian Smith, Commissioner, Esports Integrity Coalition
- Dr Emma Kavanagh, Sports Psychologist, Bournemouth University
- Sean Corbett, IP Lawyer, Pitstop Brand Consultancy (formerly from Formula One Ltd)
- Pamela Cookey, Sky Sports presenter and retired International Netball Player (103 caps for England)
Head of Sports Law (DMU)
|Event Date||01-11-2019 13:00|
|Event End Date||01-11-2019 17:00|
|Individual Price||Free (students) to £75|
|Location||De Montfort University|