2018 AIAF Congress - Footballer's contracts - Making them and Breaking them
Kellerhals Carrard law firm will host the 6th edition of the International Association of Football Lawyers (AIAF) Annual Congress on 18-19 September 2018, at the Olympic Museum in Lausanne (Switzerland).
The topic of the Congress is “Footballer's Contracts - Making them and Breaking them”. The format of the Congress consists entirely of round-table debates, featuring representatives from FIFA, UEFA, ECA, European Leagues, the Court of Arbitration for Sport, FIFPro and football law practitioners from around the world.
Registration is open to members and non-members alike.
- Contract terms - what needs to be in and what should be in
- Restrictions – what’s allowed and what should be allowed
- Practical tips – avoiding pitfalls and maximising value
- What could/should be considered TPO/TPI
- How is FFP affecting how contracts are drafted
- Impact of Regulations on Intermediaries/Agents
- Overview of the FIFA Regulations
- FIFA and CAS caselaw
- Financial consequences and sporting consequences (Art.17 and some national rules)
Programme & Speakers
For further details on the programme and speakers, please see here.
Early bird available until 31 May 2018
Book Accommodation with Special Discount
Use the SwissArbitrationHub platform to make reservations with the official AIAF Congress hotels
Book Transport with Special Discount
Book dedicated transfer from Geneva Airport and elsewhere
|Event Date||18-09-2018 14:00|
|Event End Date||19-09-2018 18:30|