Football Law In Practice - Premium Edition
Our 8 week online course, provides a flexible and on-demand education for people working in football who are short on time and want to:
- Learn from industry experts
- Learn best practice
- Learn industry specific skills
- Build and improve knowledge of the football and the law
The course is designed to give non-lawyers and lawyers an educational experience focused on practical application rather than theory.
The course covers:
- Legal frameworks and regulations
- Governance, club ownners and investments
- Dispute resolution
- Player and manager contracts, and tax
- Integrity - safeguarding, anti-doping, match-fixing and ethical issues
- Commercial contracts - sponsorship and media rights contracts.
To find out more details on the Premium and Essential Editions of the course including the curriculum, lecturers, testimonials click here.
Price: £1200 (Inclusive of VAT) or 3 Monthly Instalments of £400
(£100 discount for LawInSport Plus Yearly, Corporate and Academic members)
The course is FREE for all current & former professional players (male and female), with the caveat they are not either working as lawyer, working in the professional services sector or working in a position in sport as an executive, agents or administration role. This is assessed on a case by case basis - please email
The are a limited number of places on the Premium Edition of the course. Therefore, registration enrolments will be on a first come first serve basis.
|Event Date||14-02-2023 13:00|
|Event End Date||11-04-2023 20:00|
|Individual Price||£1199 or £1099 for Plus Members|