WADA announces vacancies for its 2018 Committees
3 August 2017
WADA is seeking nominations for candidates to sit on its standing committees in 2018, in accordance with its policy for committee composition and rotation.
Positions become vacant each year and WADA is inviting stakeholders to look within their respective regions and organizations to put forward suitable candidates.
Following are the Committee vacancies:
- Athlete Committee – five terms
- Education Committee – six terms
- Finance and Administration Committee – two terms
- Health, Medical and Research Committee – four terms
- Compliance Review Committee - no vacancies*
*The Compliance Review Committee (CRC) was formalized as a new WADA Standing Committee in November 2016. A new rotation policy is now being implemented and there are no vacant seats available at this time.
The current composition of the Committees can be found on WADA’s website.
Submissions should include an appropriate letter of endorsement and a curriculum vitae providing full information on the candidate’s experience and expertise.
- Tags: Anti-Doping | Compliance Review Committee (CRC) | Governance | Regulation | World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
- The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) reinstates the Madrid Laboratory
- WADA alarmed by widespread doping allegations against international athletics
- WADA welcomes additional USD 100,000 commitment from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- WADA publishes Independent Observer Team Report for 2016 Rio Paralympic Games