How to become a sports lawyer webinar
Published 12 June 2015
Thursday, 18 June 2015 - Webinar (You can access the recorded webinar click here.)
Sports law is a popular but difficult area of the law to break into. It is not always clear to law students, trainees and qualified lawyers how to start and navigate their career as a sports lawyer.
On the 18th June 2015, LawInSport will host a live webinar to provide practical advice on how to become a sports lawyer.
The webinar will:
- Provide an overview of the sports law sector;
- Explain the various career paths within sports organisations and private practice;
- Provide you with tools to help you plan out your career path/practice;
- Offer practical advice on how to secure a career/practice in sports law;
- Help you identify and take opportunities when they appear.
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Careers Advice