Developments in player and managers contracts in football - panel discussion at Football Law 2019 conference
LawInSport will be hosting a two-day football law conference in London at the Royal College of Physicians (11 St Andrews Pl, London, NW1 4LE) on the 22nd & 23rd May 2019 in association with Blackstone Chambers.
To discuss the developments in player and managers contracts in football we will be joined by an expert panel:
- Jane Mulcahy QC, Blackstone Chambers
- Josep Vandellos Alamila, Principal, Vandellos Sports Law
- Sébastien Ledure, Managing Partner at CRESTA, Founder of CRESTA TALENTS and footballparents.be
- Daniel Lowen, Partner, LEVEL Law
- Hussein Fahmy, Director of Football Operations, Arsenal FC
- Erika Montemor Ferreira, Head of Players’ Status Department, FIFA
The conference will also offer updates, debates and panel discussions and unrivalled networking opportunity with the leading experts, lawyers and executives in the sports. The topics being discussed include:
- Dispute resolution - football case law update
- Running and maintaining football club & player foundations/charities
- Match-fixing & anti-doping in football
- Are football intermediaries/agents a necessity or luxury?
- Player and managers contracts in football
- Safeguarding and the transfer of minors in football
- Governance & regional development of football
- Changes to in-house legal teams in football
- Sponsorship & brand protection in football
- Creating inclusive football
- Comparing how football media rights are bought, sold and distributed
- The role of insurance in projecting players and clubs from losses due to injury
- Financing, buying and running football clubs
- Stadium development: Planning for domestic and international requirements for stadium safety
For further information including the full agenda and speaker list, and details of how to book your place click here. Please note tickets are on a first come first serve basis.
You can follow update using the hashtag #FootyLaw19.