In this podcast, Bobby Hacker, former VP Business and Legal Affairs at FOX Sports speaks to Sean Cottrell, LawInSport's CEO, about his views on the media rights market, the interplay between social media and online streaming platforms with broadcasters, and his journey into sports law, specifically media rights. Bobby also provides an inside look into his own career.
Bobby provides his unique viewpoint on the necessity to never portray doubt when approaching deals, the significance of teamwork, the importance of humility, and the value of maintaining perspective throughout one's career.
Bobby specifically addresses the following:
- His thoughts on the media rights market at the moment and the trends he is seeing
- The role of live streaming platforms such as Amazon and their interplay with broadcasters - are they partners or a threat to broadcasters?
- His journey into sports media rights
- The biggest highlight of his career thus far
- American Football Boxing Broadcasting Career Advice Commercial Football FOX Sports Media Rights Motorsport Rugby Sky Sports Social Media United Kingdom (UK) United States of America (USA)