Sports integrity (betting and financial corruption) – the year in review 2019/20
Welcome to the Sports Integrity (Betting and Financial Corruption) section of the LawInSport Year in Review series 2019/2020.
The aim of this review is to identify and review some the notable cases and events in 2019/2020 and to discuss what trends might be drawn from them.
The review is set out under these headings:
- Key events
- Disciplinary decisions
- Impact of coronavirus
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Anti-Corruption | Badminton | Basketball | Betting | CAS | Coronavirus | COVID-19 | Cricket | Esports | FIFA | Football | Gambling | ICC | India | Integrity | ITF | Olympics | Rugby | South Africa | Sri Lanka | Tennis | UK | USA | World Cup | World Rugby
- Sport, safety and participation – the year in review 2019/20
- Sports governance - the year in review 2019/20
- Sports disputes and disciplinary procedures – the year in review 2019/20
- Sport and commercial law – the year in review 2019/20
Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
Louis is a Barrister practising from chambers at Outer Temple. He is expert in corruption and misfeasance in sport.