Sports Law in 2022 – Key issues to watch in Europe
Here are the top sports law issues to watch out for in 2022 in Europe from the LawInSport Editorial Board.
- Marc Peltier, Associate Professor Of Law, University Of Nice, France
- Peter Rippel-Szabo, Attorney At Law, Bird & Bird, Hungary
- Josep Vandellos- Founder/Partner, Vandellos Sports Law, Spain
- Maciej Bałaziński, Attorney At Law, Kancelaria Prawna Maciej Bałaziński I Współpracownicy, Poland
- Dr Katarina Pijetlovic, Reader in Sports Law, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Ricardo Oliveras, Head of Sports Law and Corporate Partner, ECIJA
- Dr. Dominik Kocholl
- Christian Keidel, Partner, Lentze Stopper
- James Kitching, Director of Football Regulatory, FIFA
- Benoit Keane, Solicitor & Avocat, Keane Legal
- Marie-Anne Lindhardt, Partner, MAQS Law Firm
- Jan Kleiner, Partner, Bär & Karrer AG
- Criminalization of self-doping in competitive sports?
- Dr Despina Mavromati, Attorney-At-Law, International Sports Law & Arbitration, SportLegis Lausanne, Switzerland
- Clement Monnet, Attorney, Norton Rose Fulbright (Paris)
We hope this proves useful not only in identifying specific cases and issues, but also in detecting broader themes and when read in conjunction with the contributions from other jurisdictions.
We would like to thank each member of our Editorial Board for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their views with us, and also more broadly for their significant input into LawInSport over the course of the year. Thank you.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Anti-Doping | Athlete Rights | Athlete Welfare | Basketball | Commercial | Dispute Resolution | Employment Law | Esports | Football | Human Rights | Motorsport | Regulation & Governance | Sports