Our leading industry and legal experts discuss the key legal challenges facing the esport industry worldwide, ranging from governance and player welfare concerns to regulatory issues.
Our speakers for the panel session are:
- Andrew Cooke, General Counsel, Fnatic
- William Deller, Senior Associate, Bird & Bird
- Daniel Kozelko, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
- Ian Smith, Commissioner, Esports Integrity Commission
- Vyte Danileviciute, Principal Counsel, Riot Games
- Anna Baumann, Executive Vice President Esports at ReKTGlobal and Managing Director and General Counsel, Rogue Sports
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.