Our panel discuss their careers and how sports in-house legal teams are working with their executives, colleagues and stakeholders to grow their sports whilst adjusting to these challenging times.
- Sarah Crowther QC, Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
- Jeff Gewirtz, Executive Vice President of Business Affairs and Chief Legal & Compliance Officer, BSE Global (Brooklyn Nets)
- James Stebbing, General Counsel at Six Nations Rugby / British & Irish Lions
- Cliodhna Guy, Head of Licensing, Legal & Compliance (Legal Counsel), The Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board
- Alejandra Salmerón García, Senior Legal Counsel at Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA)
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.