Our panel will explore how the growing emphasis being placed on investors to ensure their investments meet Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) standards will impact the sports sector. The panel will also examine and debate how considerations around financial controls in sport may impact investments and the current financial and corporate model of sport.
- Daniel Harris-Gorelov, Strategy & Operations Consultant, Move The Posts
- Matt Slater, Football Business Journalist, The Athletic.
- Richard Millington, Partner, Shoosmiths
- Kristen Fulmer, Founder & CEO, Recipric
- Sabrina Buljubasic, Professor/CO-Founder FCE Europe & Former CEO, FK Sarajevo
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.