Discrimination: How are football regulations evolving to deal with racism?
- Piara Powar, Executive Director, FARE Network
- Jason Webber, Equality, Diversity and Integrity Manager, Football Association of Wales
- Achta Mahamat Saleh, Director - Legal Affairs & Compliance Division, Confédération Africaine de Football
- David Mitchell, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
- Jermaine Malcolm, Sports Lawyer, Blaser Mills Law
(Plus Membership Required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.