Following the launch of the Sports Law & Policy Centre's book 'Sporting Succession in Football' we held an open access webinar with some of the authors and editors of the book to discuss the key developments and learnings on this increasingly important topic.
- Mario Flores Chemor, Head of Sports Legal at the European Club Association (ECA)
- Stefano Malvestio & Vitor Hugo Almeida, Sports lawyers from Bichara & Motta Advogados
- Guo Cai, Partner at Jin Mao Law Firm
- Susanah Ng, International Sports Lawyer
- Adrian Stângaciu, Head of the Legal Department of the Romanian Football Federation
- Zografenia Kallimani, Legal Counsel at AEK FC
Organizer + Editors
- Michele Colucci, Member of the Dispute Resolution Chamber of the FIFA Football Tribunal
- Josep F. Vandellós Alamilla, Founder and Principal at Vandellos Sports Law
- Jaime Cambreleng Contreras, Partner at Cavaliero & Associates
- Saksham Samarth, lawyer at Vandellos Sports Law
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.