This panel highlights the increased focus on reducing the cost of participating in motorsport and looks at the changes to regulations and measures implemented by teams to manage costs effectively and meet regulatory requirements. Our speakers on this topic will be:
- Sean Cottrell, CEO, LawInSport
- Joel Cohen, General Secretary, Motorsport UK
- Carl Troman, Barrister, 4 New Square
- Jamie Horner, Partner, Keystone Law, Director Arden Racing & the Young Racing Driver Academy (YRDA)
- Tom de la Mare, Barrister, Blackstone Chambers
Our panel will discuss:
- How effective the cost control measures have been
- What can motorsport learn from other sports such as football and rugby?
- The regulatory approaches or rules which have made a positive impact on the sector
- How do cost control measures address competitive balance and impact issues such as accessibility, diversity and engagement across all levels of motorsport both domestically and internationally?
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.