This panel will explore, discuss and debate the different approaches and key developments surrounding the regulatory issues in motorsport. Our speakers on this topic will be:
- Ollie Rumsey, Legal Director, Aston Martin F1 Team
- Jamie Champkin, Regulatory Counsel and Disciplinary Officer, Motorsport UK
- Jamie Horner, Partner, Keystone Law, Director Arden Racing & the Young Racing Driver Academy (YRDA)
Our panel will discuss:
- How they would describe the regulatory structure of the motorsport industry
- The key regulatory changes that have been introduced over the last season or two
- The regulatory approaches or rules which have made a positive impact on the sector
- Which regulatory areas require reform or could be improved on?
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.