This panel highlights the importance of confidentiality agreements to protect sensitive data being shared and exploited by competitors. Our speakers on this topic will be:
- Mark Buckley, Partner, Fladgate LLP
- Tom Cleeve, Associate, Penningtons Manches Cooper
- David Mitchell, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
Our panel will discuss:
- How have teams historically have protected their IP, confidentially information and trade secrets
- The increased investment in motorsport and how it may evolve.
- How to deal with the issue of trade secrets in driver contracts
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.