- Review legal articles;
- Liaise with the editorial team;
- Be available for 2 out of 3 meetings (virtual (call/Skype) or in person) per year;
- From time to time contribute articles and/or provide comments on sports law developments in your region;
- This role is not remunerated.
Criteria for applications
- Applicants must be either be a:
- Qualified lawyer (private practice or in-house counsel); or,
- Legal academic with sports law expertise;
- Demonstrate an interest in legal writing and legal/sports law education;
- Be willing to engage in the LawInSport community to encourage the understanding and development of sports law;
- Ideally, be an existing LawInSport Plus member;
- Disclose any potential or real conflicts of interest.
- Access to our global network;
- Increase knowledge and awareness of global developments in the sector;
- Being part of the helping grow and support the largest sports law resource and community in the world.
How To Apply
The deadline for applications is the close of business on the 28 February 2018.