Integrity: is it time for a more holistic approach to sports integrity? (match-fixing/safeguarding/anti-doping) at 2019 LawInSport Annual Conference
This is a recording from LawInSport’s 5th Annual Conference ‘Understand The Rules Of The Game 2019’ on the hosted at the Royal Institution of Great Britain, Green Park (Mayfair), London on 12th & 13th September 2019
- Paul Greene, Founder, Global Sports Advocates
- Brett Clothier, Head, Athletics Integrity Unit, Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU)
- Danielle Sharkey, Associate, Charles Russell Speechlys
- Fenella Morris QC, Barrister, 39 Essex Chambers
- Ronan O'Laoire, Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer Implementation Support Section at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
The full video is available to individuals LawInSport Annual Plus membership and Corporate members.