Education: how should we train the next generation of sports lawyers? at 2019 LawInSport Annual Conference
This is a recording from LawInSport’s 5th Annual Conference ‘Understand The Rules Of The Game 2019’ on the hosted at the Royal Institution of Great Britain, Green Park (Mayfair), London on 12th & 13th September 2019
- Sean Cottrell, CEO & Founder, LawInSport
- Carrie Donaghy, Head of Commercial Legal, Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team
- Maureen Weston, Professor of Law, Director, Entertainment Media & Sports Law Program, School of Law, Pepperdine University
- Nick De Marco QC, Barrister, Blackstone Chambers
- Genevieve Gordon, CEO, Tactic Connect Ltd, and Programme Lead, De Montfort University (DMU)
The full video is available to individuals LawInSport Annual Plus membership and Corporate members.