WHAT IS LAWINSPORT?
LawInSport is the world's leading sports law knowledge hub and global community that provides practically focused expert analysis and commentary on the latest legal developments in sport.
LawInSport collaborates with our community of over 30,000 lawyers, sports executives, sports administrators, athletes, coaches, academics and students, and their organisations, to help them ‘understand the rules of the game’™ through:
- Growing knowledge and understanding of law in sport;
- Learning the practical application of law in sport;
- Improving governance and professional standards;
- Building meaningful relationships and networks across the world; and,
- Becoming informed and sophisticated purchasers of legal services.
- 2000+ Peer-reviewed articles by the world's leading sports lawyers
- 32,000+ Registered Members
- 30,000+ Social Media Followers
- 2.8 Million+ Yearly Page Views
- 100+ Member Countries
- 410,000+ Yearly Unique Website Visitors
- 50,000+ Monthly Readers
Our global membership includes the world's leading:
- Sports Organisations including international sports federations, sports leagues, the world's top sports clubs/teams, sports executives & administrators, sports brands, marketing agencies, anti-doping organisations
- Law firms and Barristers Chambers
- Academic Institutions with sports law courses and modules, sports administrators, professional athletes, sports charities, academics and students
- Athletes and their representatives including players' agents and player unions and commissions
- Governmental and Non-Governmental Organisation including sports ministries and charities
Join our global community by heading over to our membership page:
EDITORIAL AND ADVISORY BOARDS
Our Editorial Board consists of 90+ expert lawyers from over 20 countries who review all our content to ensure factual and legal accuracy as well as ensure we are focusing on current developments that are impacting the sector.
Our Advisory Board consists of 16 in-house lawyers who advise how we can better help support in-house lawyers and sports executives given the growing complexity of legal issues in sport globally.
We make complex and inaccessible legal information accessible without compromising on academic rigour and legal accuracy.
We help foster a community that is focused on meaningful relationships, that encourages the sharing and development of best practice and that benefits the sports sector globally.
We promote the inclusion of individuals or groups from all backgrounds regardless of their ethnicity, nationality, physical or mental impairment, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation or socioeconomic background.
We segregate our editorial and commercial streams so that we never have to compromise our editorial integrity.
GET IN TOUCH
The Clarence Centre
6 St George's Circus
London SE1 2FE
Have any questions?
Tel: +44 (0)203 286 8003
Or visit our Help Centre for frequent queries and information.