Google Geocoding API error: You are over your quota.
Lewis Silkin’s Sports Business Group works with many of the world’s best known sports brands, as well as for sponsors, agencies and venues across a wide range of sports. Sport is a core focus of the firm, sitting alongside its five other sector focus groups including related areas such as Media & Entertainment, Advertising & Marketing, and Technology. This makes us perfectly placed to serve today’s innovative, consumer driven sports businesses.
The Sports Business Group consists of 19 practitioners advising on areas from player transfers to sponsorship strategy, managerial exits to third party ownership, sporting rules to sports investments, disciplinary hearings to trade marks, image rights to agency agreements, and brand protection to venue development.
Our lawyers have a wide perspective on the sector, having seen sport from all angles: we have ex-professionals; lawyers who’ve worked in house with clubs, sponsors and major events; governing body board members; and good old private practitioners with years of experience. We take a very commercial, client-centric approach to providing legal advice, and each of us has the insight, passion and know how to provide an exceptional, bespoke service to our sports clients.
Our Sports Business Group also hosts targeted events for the sector throughout the year. These include thought-provoking forum events featuring debates from expert panelist, and our In House Sports Lawyers Club. The latter is a series of seminars tailored for in house counsel and senior business advisors dealing with legal issues in sport. If this describes you and you’d be interested in coming along, please let us know.
- Advising Bacardi Martini on its global sports sponsorship activations including sponsorship of a Premier League football club, the Williams Martini Racing Formula 1 team, and a powerboat team
- Fulham Football Club on the redevelopment of the Riverside Stand at Craven Cottage
- Acting for a new professional international track-cycling series on numerous aspects of their sporting and business operations
- Advising on the restructuring of the senior management board for a Championship football club and a leading professional sport’s governing body
- Street: 5 Chancery Lane, Clifford's Inn Passage
- Postcode: EC4A 1BL
- City: London
- Country: Hong Kong, United Kingdom
- Tel: 020 7074 8000