The Dentons Sports Group provides commercial solutions for clubs, governing bodies, rights holders, broadcasters and individual sportsmen and women.
The knowledge and experience of the practice spans the entire sports industry. The Sports team advises on a range of matters from commercial and regulatory issues to stadium planning and construction, employment and litigation.
With offices in more than 125 locations serving 50-plus countries, members of the Dentons Sports team have acted for some of the world's wealthiest people and leading financial institutions on some of the most well-known franchises in professional sport working across all major leagues including in the US, Canada, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
The Dentons Sports team can advise on any type of legal issues, including:
- Corporate/M&A Transactions;
- Broadcast, New Media and Digital Rights;
- Bidding for Major Events;
- Sponsorship, Merchandising and Licensing Agreements;
- Regulatory and Competition Law issues;
- Disputes, including club-agent-player disputes;
- Stadium Development and Financing.
Members of Dentons Sports team are regularly quoted in the international press and provide insights for the Dentons LawInSport blog available on this site.
- Street: One Fleet Place
- Postcode: EC4M 7WS
- City: London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Tel: 020 7242 1212