Charles Russell Speechlys
Reacting to the ever-evolving environment of this sector, they have changed the way legal services are offered to clients in the UK and internationally, developing the notion of ‘Sports Law evolved’, echoed throughout their work.
The team is comprised of individuals spanning the firm’s full service offering. We are able to advise our sporting clients on issues across corporate, finance, private client, real estate, construction, litigation, sports regulatory, data protection, general commercial, sports rights (media, data, sponsorship), and IP.
This range of legal expertise, with a particular focus on the sports sector on an international level, enables Charles Russell Speechlys to provide a breadth of service that is unrivalled in the legal market.
- We are the legal adviser to Nike in the UK, advising on a variety of matters ranging from sponsorship, merchandising, marketing, advertising and retail
- Advising the ITF on all aspects of its 25-year, US $3 billion project with the sports investment group Kosmos to revamp the Davis Cup
- We have advised the British Horseracing Authority (previously the Jockey Club) for many years and have successfully acted for them in numerous landmark cases
- A number of our sports team have been seconded in-high profile sports roles, gaining critical experience in-house (including Nike, CSM, ICC, BHA).
- Street: 5 Fleet Place
- Postcode: EC4M 7RD
- City: London
- State: London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: 0207 203 5319
- Website: charlesrussellspeechlys.com