CAS Legal CounselSaturday, 13 April 2013
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) is looking for a legal counsel.
- Organisation and monitoring of arbitration procedures
- Research and legal advice (procedure and case law)
- Attorney-at-law/Solicitor (the knowledge and practice of Swiss law is an asset)
- Experience in arbitration
- Experience in sports law
- Interest for sport in general
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Fluent in German (oral and written)
- Good command (oral and written) of at least one of the following languages : French, Italian, Spanish
- Good writing skills
- Aged between 28 and 40
Available as from 1 June 2013 or to be discussed.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.