CAS Legal Counsel
Published 13 April 2013
The Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) is looking for a legal counsel.
- Organisation and monitoring of arbitration procedures
- Research and legal advice (procedure and case law)
- Attorney-at-law/Solicitor (the knowledge and practice of Swiss law is an asset)
- Experience in arbitration
- Experience in sports law
- Interest for sport in general
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Fluent in German (oral and written)
- Good command (oral and written) of at least one of the following languages : French, Italian, Spanish
- Good writing skills
- Aged between 28 and 40
Available as from 1 June 2013 or to be discussed.
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.