Two days of intense discussions, debates and roundtables on key issues relating to the challenges facing the football industry within the CEE region as well as exploring some of the potential solutions we as a region may be able to apply. Our mission is to bring together important sports dignitaries of Eastern and Central Europe in order for us to progress together. With around 250 attendees including leading sports lawyers, sports executives, members of the Bosnian Bar association, academics, students and top athletes, the congress will give its audience first hand experience of life in the football industry.
For more information: https://www.fc-europe.com/
|Event Date||18-10-2019 8:00|
|Event End Date||19-10-2019 17:00|
Kings Chambers, in conjunction with the Centre for Sports Law Research at Edge Hill University, is delighted to present a flagship conference looking at the future issues and opportunities in the sporting sector. This one-day conference brings together leading sports law and business experts from across Europe to offer their insight into current trends and future developments.
|Event Date||01-11-2019 9:00|
|Event End Date||01-11-2019 17:30|
The DMU BASL sports law mini-conference on the 1st November 2019 at De Montfort University’s The Venue.
- Dr David McArdle, Head of Law, University of Stirling, will be giving his now annual topical lecture.
- Ian Smith, Commissioner, Esports Integrity Coalition
- Dr Emma Kavanagh, Sports Psychologist, Bournemouth University
- Sean Corbett, IP Lawyer, Pitstop Brand Consultancy (formerly from Formula One Ltd)
- Pamela Cookey, Sky Sports presenter and retired International Netball Player (103 caps for England)
|Event Date||01-11-2019 13:00|
|Event End Date||01-11-2019 17:00|
The 3rd WISLaw General Assembly & Annual Conference will take place on November 14-15 at FIFA headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland.
Topics will include:
- Women's Football
- The New FIFA Disciplinary Code
Students: CHF 250;
Members & Friends: CHF 300
General Public: CHF 350
|Event Date||14-11-2019 9:00|
|Event End Date||15-11-2019 18:00|