Adam Solomon KC
Adam is recommended in the most recent edition of Legal 500 as a leading junior for Sports work.
Adam has represented clubs, players and trainers in both civil litigation and regulatory work.
- Fretwell v O’Neill. Adam represented the champion racehorse trainer, Eoghan O’Neill, in a long-running partnership dispute in the Chancery Division concerning the stables and gallops.
- Newell v Luton Town Football Club. Adam represented the football club in the Employment Tribunal in this multi-million pound claim, following allegations of unfair dismissal and whistleblowing brought by the ex-manager.
- Football Association v Peter. Adam represented a former Director of Luton Town FC in disciplinary proceedings brought against him by the FA.
- McCallister v Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Adam successfully represented Spurs in a claim arising out of the employment relationship.
- Re Bishop’s Stortford Football Club. Adam represented the local authority in a planning matter before an inspector, and thereafter in the High Court, in relation to the football club’s development of its pitch and grounds.
- Telephone: email@example.com