Chris acts for a broad range of clients within the entertainment sectors. He advises clients on a range of commercial issues related, in particular, to the sports and music industries. He has experience acting for musicians, athletes, talent agencies, independent recording and publishing companies and sports governing bodies.
His recent work includes:
- advising, drafting and negotiating sponsorship, endorsement and brand ambassador deals for high profile individuals and sports governing bodies;
- advising on recording, publishing, producer and management contracts, touring agreements, performer agreements, synchronisation licenses and personal services agreements;
- advising a sport’s governing body in the lead up to its next cycle of media rights deals;
- advising a sport’s governing body following its successful bid to host an international tournament;
- advising a sport’s governing body on the creation of its official team song for an upcoming international tournament;
- advising an international sports data company in relation to a data distribution project;
- providing on-going contentious and non-contentious governance and commercial advice to a number of sports governing bodies; and
- advising, co-ordinating and negotiating grand rights deals for a successful, original, musical theatre production.
Prior to joining Sheridans, Chris spent five years as a professional cricketer with Derbyshire County Cricket Club.
- Tel: 020 7079 0133