With the drive towards increased transparency and international cooperation to fight corruption in sport, our expert panel discuss:
- the work being undertaken through the International Partnership Against Corruption In Sport (IPACS)
- how athletes are and should be involved;
- how whistleblowers are or could be better protected; and
- how national laws currently assist, or fail to assist, law enforcement and sport organisations combat corruption.
- Louis Weston, Barrister, Outer Temple Chambers
- Wayne Barnes, Barrister, Fulcrum Chambers & International Rugby Union Referee
- Ronan O'Laoire, Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer at United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Donna Bartley, Senior Associate, Morgan Sports Law
(Plus Membership required)
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.