How to become a sports lawyer webinarFriday, 12 June 2015
Thursday, 18 June 2015 - Webinar (You can access the recorded webinar click here.)
Sports law is a popular but difficult area of the law to break into. It is not always clear to law students, trainees and qualified lawyers how to start and navigate their career as a sports lawyer.
On the 18th June 2015, LawInSport will host a live webinar to provide practical advice on how to become a sports lawyer.
The webinar will:
- Provide an overview of the sports law sector;
- Explain the various career paths within sports organisations and private practice;
- Provide you with tools to help you plan out your career path/practice;
- Offer practical advice on how to secure a career/practice in sports law;
- Help you identify and take opportunities when they appear.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Careers Advice