Adam is a lawyer specialising in sports law with IMG. Adam has a wide range of commercial and litigation experience from his four years as a qualified solicitor. Adam has a passion for sports law and is currently undertaking a IP Law Masters programme with the University of London. He is passionate about most sports particularly football, golf and tennis.
- The debate over nationality in sport: a comparison of the different rules of governing bodies of sport
- The continuing debate of nationality in sports
- Celtic benefit again from UEFA ruling on player ineligibility
- Rangers’ financial woes, fine for Spanish club of racism incident and more sanctions for fielding ineligible players
- World Cup anti-terror law, Barca ban suspended & FA issue multiple misconduct charges
- Breach of football competition rules: Fielding an ineligible player explained
- Euro football law: betting breach, fine for abusive behaviour, overcharged fans and Hearts woes continue
- Inquiry into head injuries in football, crowd trouble in Europe and UEFA to launch the League of Nations
- Bayern President tax case, players betting regs, BSKYB win IP case and more
- European football law update - Financial Fair Play, racism, Brazil stadia and Rangers troubles
- The “Collett effect”: increasing risk of litigation in football for injury to players
- European Football Sports Law News 25 Feb 2014
- European Football Sports Law News 19 Feb 2014
- A step in the right direction: The new alcohol sponsorship code for sporting events
- European Football Sports Law News 10 Feb 2014
- Sports organisation could be vicariously liable for injury to players due to the poor conditions of pitches
- Potential legal issues arising from the Sochi Games, World Cup Brazil and Glasgow 2014
- The effect of the BT UEFA broadcasting deal on UK Listed Events
- Changing nationality in football: the FIFA rules that helped Brazilian Diego Costa play for Spain
- Are the Scottish Professional Football League insolvency rules about to change?
- The crackdown on ticket touting continues in England
- The Scottish Professional Football League new insolvency rules
- What does the future hold for alcohol sponsorship of major sporting events?
- Would football benefit from the introduction of a managerial transfer window?