Alex is a commercial lawyer at Dentons with a particular emphasis on the media and sport sector. Alex has worked on media rights related matters for a number of clients including, the England and Wales Cricket Board and Chelsea Football Club as well on various commercial arrangements in sports such as football, cricket and formula 1.
- Navigating social media in the US & UK: our top tips for athletes, executives and sponsors
- Digital and social media rights: Can the fans be forced to take down online goal videos and should they be?
- Will sports rights holders "on-demand" even more from broadcasters and how may contracts evolve?
- Developing young rugby players – is it worth it?
- UK 1 FIFA & UEFA 0: UK free to decide which sporting events are free-to-air