Ariel is a lawyer in Argentina focused exclusively on the sports sector, mainly the football industry. He has particular experience advising on third party player ownership issues, player´s transfers and international sports disputes before FIFA and CAS. He has also spoken at conferences on these issues in Argentina and at international level.
- Argentine Football Association and Player´s Union reach agreement on pregnancy rights for players
- An overview of the restructure of Argentine football following years of uncertainty
- A review of Argentina’s new sports training-compensation law
- The costs of buying a football player from Argentina
- Five top tips to help understand the FIFA Appeal Committee and its procedures
- Do “buy-sell” clauses in third party ownership agreements constitute undue influence under FIFA’s Art 18bis?
- What is a “bridge transfer” in football
- FIFA’s solidarity mechanism and the impact on South American football
- Why football transfers should be conditional to a payment