Henry is an aspiring sports lawyer, currently completing his GDL in Cardiff. Henry graduated from the Cardiff University with a B.A. in History and Philosophy. He has a passion for all sports especially rugby and tennis having played for the first team at Cardiff University.
- Rugby TMO system in the spotlight again and club shocked as spectator trips player
- Concussion awareness, crowd trouble, and European deal signed
- Rugby law recap: damages for head injury victim, new TMO system, abuse of match officials, and problems with sleeping pills
- New European rugby cup agreement set to be signed while Sky and BT talk of compromise
- Concussion debate rolls on and player sanctioned for pushing referee
- European rugby law update - ticket touting and defamation claim
- Rugby Union Sports Law News 25 Feb 2014