Jack Jones is an associate in the Computer Games and Digital Media Groups. He specialises in advising clients on work across computer games, sport, and commercial intellectual property issues.
Recent work includes advising:
- A digital agency with regards to software licensing and client terms of business
- Many leading game developers in relation to the protection and enforcement of their IP including the removal of pirates, clones and IP infringing games and apps
- A client with regards to an online competition on its social network
- A client in respect of its commercial sponsorship with a premier league football club
- On several endorsement agreements with leading professional athletes
Jack has been named in the Legal 500 and MCV's 30 under 30 for rising stars in the UK video games industry.
Jack also acts for start-ups in the digital space.
T: 020 7079 0130