Rob is a dedicated Sports Lawyer working within the Mishcon de Reya Sports Group. He has wide experience across a range of sports, providing litigious, commercial and regulatory advice to clients. He acts for a range of governing bodies, clubs, players and agents and has represented clients in cases before the Court of Arbitration for Sport and other international sports decision making federations, as well as at domestic arbitral and disciplinary hearings. Rob was named as a Sport Industry NextGen Leader, an initiative 'to identify tomorrow’s sports leaders and celebrate the rising stars of the sports industry'. Rob is the only practicing lawyer to receive this accolade.
- Are young Olympic athletes receiving adequate protection? Part 2
- Are young Olympic athletes receiving adequate protection? Part 1
- What are the key legal issues facing an NFL London franchise? Part 2 – sporting visas, criminal convictions and EU law
- What are the key legal issues facing an NFL London franchise? Part 1 – introduction and taxation
- Does extreme sport equate to extreme liability for sponsors?