SLA 39th Annual Conference 2013
The SLA Annual Conference is designed for attorneys, agents, representatives of professional athletes, professional sports teams and leagues, players associations, stadium and arena authorities, and companies tangentially involved with amateur sports; students and professors of sports law; educators; and all others generally interested in the field of sports law.
- Legal Impact of Head Trauma on Professional Athletes
- Defending Athletes in Criminal and Administrative Disciplinary Matters
- Roundtable: Current Legal Issues in the War on Sports "Doping"
- When Universities Fail: The Legal Ethics of Penn State and its Aftermath
- New Media: Legal Implications of the Growth of Twitter, Streaming, and iPads on Sports Brands, Media Rights, and Delivery
- Current Legal Issues in Motorsports
- General Counsels' Forum
- Executive Directors' Forum
- An Overview of Recent Legal Developments in Sports
- NFLPA Certified Contract Advisor Session
- Breaking Into the Sports Law Industry
- The Internationalization of Sports: Successes and Legal Pitfalls of US Sports Expanding into Europe and European Sports into the US