Sports Law & Business - 14th International ForumThursday, 05 April 2012
LawinSport Readership quote 661L12.LIS for your 10% Discount
Business leaders and legal experts from the world of sport will provide you with fresh insights, advice and guidance on:
- Maximising commercial opportunities when hosting a major sports event: London 2012 Olympics case study
- What the Q.C. Leisure case means for broadcasters, agencies and rights holders
- What sports organisations must do to tackle corruption issues that can tarnish their brand
- How best to capitalise on the opportunities arising from the growth of sports business in emerging markets
- Protecting your brand from ambush marketing – lessons learnt from major sporting events that you can implement
- Balancing increased commercial pressures while maintaining sporting integrity when developing corporate governance structures
Join leading sports executives and lawyers from around the world for two packed days of interactive debates, expert advice and excellent networking opportunities including:
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Conferences