Sports Law & Business - 14th International Forum
15th & 16th May 2012, Crowne Plaza St James Hotel, London Published 05 April 2012
LawinSport Readership quote 661L12.LIS for your 10% Discount
Business leaders and legal experts from the world of sport will provide you with fresh insights, advice and guidance on:
- Maximising commercial opportunities when hosting a major sports event: London 2012 Olympics case study
- What the Q.C. Leisure case means for broadcasters, agencies and rights holders
- What sports organisations must do to tackle corruption issues that can tarnish their brand
- How best to capitalise on the opportunities arising from the growth of sports business in emerging markets
- Protecting your brand from ambush marketing – lessons learnt from major sporting events that you can implement
- Balancing increased commercial pressures while maintaining sporting integrity when developing corporate governance structures
Join leading sports executives and lawyers from around the world for two packed days of interactive debates, expert advice and excellent networking opportunities including:
Get access to this article and all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport
Already a member?
Articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts
This work was written for and first published on LawInSport.com (unless otherwise stated) and the copyright is owned by LawInSport Ltd. Permission is granted to make digital or hard copies of this work (or part, or abstracts, of it) for personal use provided copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage, and provided that all copies bear this notice and full citation on the first page (which should include the URL, company name (LawInSport), article title, author name, date of the publication and date of use) of any copies made. Copyright for components of this work owned by parties other than LawInSport must be honoured.
- Tags: Conferences