Grahame is Deputy Head of the Littleton Sports Group. He has particular expertise in regulatory and doping matters, and in litigation involving player and agent contracts. Grahame is a member of Sport Resolutions’ panel of arbitrators.
Grahame speaks and writes regularly on important sports law topics. Recent highlights from Grahame’s sports practice have included.
- Acting for the former Head Coach of an England Olympic squad in an appeal against the findings of an independent investigation;
- Acting for a premiership and England star in a claim brought by a former agent;
- Acting for a major Cypriot agent in CAS agency-player dispute;
- Acting for a former premiership physio in a claim against his former club;
- Grahame has acted for a number of the major sports agencies in Rule K litigation against players who have defaulted on contractual obligations in agency mandates;
- Acting for a rugby player accused of a doping violation;
- Advising a national youth sport charity on safeguarding issues and drafting their safeguarding disciplinary policy.
- Grahame acted for a swimmer in a funding selection dispute in the run up to Rio 2016; he was led by Jeremy Lewis.