Jeremy was recognised as a leading junior in Sports law in the 2015 edition of Legal 500 and has acted in a variety of sports including:
- Member of Sports Resolutions pro-bono panel
- Advised on revisions to regulation of agency fees in relation to a major administrator within UK sport.
- Advised on behalf of England cricketers suspended from national selection.
- A challenge to withdrawal of funding by British Swimming: Tancock v British SwimmingSR/0000720014, 14 November 2014 (Mr David Phillips QC).
- wrongful dismissal by football managers,
- disputes as to television rights relating to Premier League teams
- disputes over renewal of central contracts
- personal injury in sports (eg Doane v MK Dons and others (Sheffield County Court)).