2014 update from the British Association for Sports Law
In this blog, Catherine Foreshaw, the administrator for British Association for Sport and Law (BASL), details the events that have been run for the BASL members throughout 2014.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: United Kingdom (UK)
- BASL Sport and Law Mini-Conference, Leeds Metropolitan University 30 April 2014
- BASL blog – Forthcoming 6th ‘Grayson Memorial Lecture’
- BASL 22nd Annual Sports Law Conference
- Leading UK sports lawyers to attend BASL Sports Law Conference 2014
Catherine Forshaw is a sport obsessed, hockey playing, lawyer in training. Who, having recently completed her LPC and LLM, specialising in intellectual property rights in sport has undertaken the role of Executive Coordinator for BASL.