Jack Anderson on the launch of #ChooseTheRightTrack - an anti-doping campaign - Part 1
In the first part of this two part blog Jack Anderson outlines the objectives of the #ChooseTheRightTrack an anti-doping campaign sponsored by sportswear company, SKINS. In part 2 Jack outlines the seven point plan for change to improve the effectiveness of current anti-doping.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- A tarnished Silver Jubilee: doping in sport 25 years after Johnson and Delgado
- Howard Jacobs on the 3rd draft of the WADA Code Review - Episode 13
- Doping and the Culture of Sport Symposium - Pepperdine University
- UKAD announce five new Athlete Committee members
- 15-month sporting ban for North East AFL player Alex Overs
- Jack Anderson's 7 point anti-doping plan #ChooseTheRightTrack - Part 2
Jack Anderson is Special Counsel (Integrity Regulation) at Racing Victoria. Formerly Professor and Director of Sports Law Studies at the University of Melbourne, he has published extensively on sports law, most recently with D Thorpe, A Buti, P Jonson & J Anderson, Sports Law (4th ed, OUP, 2022).
He is a member of World Athletics’ Disciplinary Tribunal, the integrity unit of the International Hockey Federation, and the International Tennis Federation’s Ethics Commission. Jack is an arbitrator on Football Australia’s National Dispute Resolution Chamber, the National Sports Tribunal of Australia and Sport Resolutions UK.