Workplace Discrimination For Football Beliefs? Rangers Fan Makes An Unusual Claim
When does a passion for sport become a workplace issue? In McClung v Doosan, a Scottish employment tribunal was asked to consider whether support for a football club could entitle an employee to protection against discrimination.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Discrimination | Dispute Resolution | Employment | Equality | Equality Act 2010 | Football | Scotland
- The extent of employer and employee liability for discrimination cases in sport
- Gutierrez v Newcastle Utd disability discrimination case: the wider implications for sport
- A comprehensive guide for sports bodies on tackling discrimination
- Discrimination in football: a guide to The FA’s new charging policies and sanctioning guidelines