Sport And Competition Law – Annual Review 2022/23
Welcome to the competition law chapter of the LawInSport Annual Review 2022/23. This chapter examines key issues in competition law in the European Union and other European jurisdictions from 2022 and what lies ahead, including:
- Sports Governance and EU competition law
- Media Rights
- Antitrust decisions and commercial activities
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: CAS | Competition Law | Covid | Denmark | EU General Court | EU Law | Europe | European Court of Human Rights | European Super League | FIFA | Football | France | French Competition Authority | International Skating Union | Padel | Poland | Polish Basketball League | Portugal | Portuguese Football League | TFEU | UEFA
- Sport And Media Rights – Annual Review 2022/23
- Sport, Safety And Participation – Annual Review 2022/23
- Sports Integrity: Betting And Corruption – Annual Review 2022/23
- Sport And Commercial Law – Annual Review 2022/23
Benoît Keane specialises in European sports law. Based in Brussels, he acts in cases before the European Commission and European Court of Justice as well as in cases before national courts where there is an EU law dimension. He has participated in many of the leading European sports law cases of recent years, including the competition law cases relating to financial fair play, third party ownership and sports eligibility rules. He has also appeared as a legal expert on EU law before the Court of Arbitration for Sport.