Key Sports Law Cases & Developments 2022 – Central & South America
At the end of each year, we publish compilation articles to identify and analyse the most important legal cases and developments from the world of sports law in 2022.
In this article are the responses from our Central & South American members:
- Ariel Reck, Sports Lawyer, Argentina
- Disputes related to the Qatar 2022 WC qualifiers
- Pedro Henrique Mendonça, Sports Law Consultant, CSMV Advogados
- Private Investment into Football
- Brazilian Football League
- General Federal Law on Sports
- Ricardo de Buen Rodríguez, Founding and Managing Partner of the Law Firm de Buen Rodríguez Abogados, S.C.
- Mexican Swimming Federation - Stabilising Committee
- Mexican Federal Sports Law Project
- Promotion & Relegation in Professional Football
- Pablo Mettroz Holley, Associate, PARMARS
- Byron Castillo’s case against FIFA then CAS
- Roberto de Palma Barracco,
- Influx in Soccer Investment
We would like to thank our Editorial and Advisory Board members for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their views with us, and also more broadly for their significant input into LawInSport over the course of the year. Thank you.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Argentina | Brazil | Chile | Columbia | Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) | Dispute Resolution | Football | Governance | Regulation