Sports Law In 2023 – Key Issues To Watch In Central & South America
Here are the top sports law issues to watch out for in 2023 in Central & South America from the LawInSport Editorial & Advisory Board.
We hope this proves useful not only in identifying specific cases and issues, but also in detecting broader themes and when read in conjunction with the contributions from other jurisdictions.
- Ariel Reck, Sports Lawyer, Argentina
- Agent Regulations
- FIFA Clearing House
- Pedro Henrique Mendonça, Sports Law Consultant, CSMV Advogados, Brazil
- Further Development of the 2022 Key Issues
- Agents Regulation
- The FIFA Clearing House
- Ricardo de Buen Rodríguez, Founding and Managing Partner of the Law Firm de Buen Rodríguez Abogados, S.C. Mexico
- The Case of Paola Pliego
- 2026 World Cup
- Pablo Mettroz Holley, Associate, Parmars, Chile
- The Role of Agents as Club Owners in Professional Football in Chile and a Potential Consequence in the Change of the FIFA regulations.
- Roberto de Palma Barracco, CAS Arbitrator, Brazil
- Brazilian Soccer Development
We would like to thank each member of our Editorial & Advisory Board for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their views with us, and also more broadly for their significant input into LawInSport over the course of the year. Thank you.
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.