Sport law education & careers podcast with Andy Gray DMU & BASL - Episode 14Wednesday, 11 September 2013
In this episode Sean Cottrell, founder of LawInSport, speaks to Andy Gray, Director of Regulatory and Legal Affairs at British Swimming/ASA and Head of Sports Law at De Montfort Law School about sports law education in the UK and how students, trainees and newly qualified lawyers can position themselves to secure the dream sports law job.
You can contact Andy directly with any questions at
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Financial Fair Play Seminar Birkbeck Sports Business Centre 18 June 2013 - Episode 9
- WADA Code review interview with David Howman, Director General of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) - Episode 10
- Anti-doping update from Australia with Paul Horvath - Episode 11
- Goal line technology in football and betting on American sports - Episode 12
- Howard Jacobs on the 3rd draft of the WADA Code Review - Episode 13