Andy Parkinson, CEO of UK Anti-Doping talks about the London 2012 anti-doping programmeWednesday, 13 February 2013
Andy Parkinson, CEO of UK Anti-Doping talks to LawInSport about his career and his work during London 2012.
Find out how he moved from the Paralympic movement to UK Anti-Doping and then onto running what is recognised as the most successful Olympic and Paralympic anti-doping programme.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- How I became a sports lawyer - video interview with Daniel Geey - Football Law
- Video interview with a sports lawyer: Mel Goldberg
- The man behind the England v Ghana football match - video interview Mel Goldberg
- Andy Parkinson, CEO of UKAD, on the National Intelligence Model & anti-doping across Europe
- Find out how can you get involved with the anti-doping movement? Andy Parkinson, CEO of UK Anti-Doping