Andrew Peters is an Associate in the Labour and Employment team at Squire Patton Boggs, London. Andrew advises clients on the full range of employment law including both contentious and non-contentious issues.
Andrew has advised on the employment aspects of the sale and acquisition of Premier League and Football League clubs as well as on the termination of several football and rugby clubs’ employees. Andrew is a member of Squire Patton Boggs’ multi-disciplined Sports Law group, headed by Partner, Stephen Sampson.
- How can we best promote racial diversity in U.K. football management?
- When do sport teams' initiation ceremonies cross legal boundaries? Part 2
- The Cellino / Kenny incident: what are a player’s remedies for capricious treatment?
- Turfed out – age discrimination claims under starter’s orders
- West Ham FC's Discrimination Own Goal